VivArt – string quartet invites YOU, the Cyprus music lovers, to an amazing concert that will take place in Knight’s Court of The Cyprus Wine Museum
The Baroque Masterworks concert projects aim to create a unique Medieval / Barocco music atmosphere and combination with the venue and the Commandaria wine to travel you back in medieval courts of Europe
A selection of famous stage (opera-ballet) and concert creations, composed by the titans of Baroque music, such as Henry Purcell (English Barocco); Antonio Vivaldi (Italian Barocco), Johann Bach (German Barocco); and others, will be performed.
VivArt – String quartet was founded in Cyprus back in 2017. Is consisted of Marianna Doncheva (Violin), Pavel Rotaru (Violin), Valentina Valoa (Viola) and Sofia Petousi (Cello). Guest pianist is Mariola Charitidou.
The concert will start at 6pm, on Saturday, October 24th, and it is a great opportunity to bring the young and future concert audience with you
- Booking in advance is required.
- You will collect your ticket at the entrance
- Social distance seats will be reserved for YOU, by sending us an email on email@example.com or a text message on 99907636
Saturday | October 24th, 2020 | 18:00 | Ticket: € 15 | Children under 12 years: €5 | The Cyprus Wine Museum, 42 Paphos Street 4630 Erimi Village, Limassol | Tel: 25873808 / 99907636 | www.cypruswinemuseum.com
- H. Purcell “Thethe gordian knot untied” – Ouverture
- J. S. Bach “Jesus joy of man’s desiring”
- E. F. Dall’Abaco “Giga”
- H. Purcell “Abdelazer”-suite
- A. Vivaldi Concerto in G-moll
- A. Schnittke “Suite in the Old Style” soloist: Pavel Rotaru